Click here 👇 for a complete list of unemployment FAQ’s:
Ohio Unemployment Information Sheet
Initial Claim Filing and/or Re-Open Claims
CALL: 1 (877) 644-6562 or visit website: www.unemployment.ohio.gov
Having Problems or Received Notice of Eligibility: PLEASE contact your Processing Center:
Social Security #
Social Security #
|Lorain UI Del. Ctr||1614-2194||866-849-0029||Toledo UI Del. Ctr||2195-3678||866-244-0399|
|Chillicothe AC||3679-4323||866-244-0399||Marietta AC||4324-5613||866-867-0044|
|Youngstown AC||5614-6774||866-221-0558||Dayton UI Del. Ctr||6775-7097||866-541-0187|
|Interstate and Federal||7098-7678||866-217-0008||Columbus UI Del. Ctr||7679-8194||866-217-0008|
|Lima AC||8195-9999||866-272-0118||Columbus AC and UCX and UCFE Claims||0000-9999||866-458-0007|
Contact the Centers via Mail: P.O. Box 182212, Columbus, OH 43218-2212 Processing Centers Fax Number (614) 466-7449
*Unemployment Claims PIN Resets Call (866) 962-4064 or (877) 644-6562 Option 2
- Must have your driver’s license or state ID ready before starting the reset process.
- Enter (using your phone) your Social Security number (SSN), date of birth, the numeric portion of your driver’s license or state ID, and their ZIP code.
- The system will state your correspondence choice (mailing address or email address) and verify what is on record.
- If the PIN reset is successful, the system will advise that your PIN has been reset and a temporary PIN will be sent via your correspondence choice. Additionally, you are advised to not attempt to log into your account prior to receiving your PIN or you may be locked out.
- The automated process will reset your PIN number in cases where none of your identifying information has changed. If the reset fails, you will be connected to a live person to assist you with resetting your PIN.
- If the PIN has already been reset that day, the system will advise that you must wait 24 hours to request a new PIN.
*Unemployment Compensation OUIO Call Center – 1-888-296-7541 Option 1
*Username Resets – Call (888) 296-7541 (OhioMeansJobs) Option 2
*Lost or Stolen Debit Card – Call (866) 276-5114
*Change Bank Account Information
Forward a copy of a voided check or a letter from your Financial Institution with the bank account information. Please include the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Mail: Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
Attn: Program Services, Finance Section
PO Box 182059 Columbus, Ohio 43218-2059
*RESEA Orientation/UCRS Orientation Instructions
Type: HTTP://OBTW.OHIO.GOV Follow instructions. Must have orientation letter with CA# to log in to complete online orientation.
UI Information for Employers Only: 614-466-2319 Fax: 614-995-0187